SHARDA SCIENCE OLYMPIAD
(INITIAL QUALIFICATION TEST)
20 Questions to be attempted. Total time -20 min.
- Read all the instructions given below carefully before answering the questions/starting the test.
- There are in all 6 sections, each with 5 questions. The General Science Section is compulsory. Out of the other 5 sections you have to attempt any 3 viz PCM, PCB, PM Comp. group.
- Attempt all questions from the group of your choice i.e. 5 questions x 4 sections =20 questions.
- All questions are objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) and carry one mark for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against any question will be deemed as incorrect response.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in objective type question papers. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure same total marks, the merit of such candidates shall be first determined by the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate. So you should attempt to mark a choice only if you are reasonably sure of the answer.
- All questions are objective type and are required to be ANSWERED ON SPECIALLY DESIGNED ANSWER SHEETS called “objective Answer Sheets” (OAS) by clicking on “radio/option button ” on the left hand side of the the Answer option box. The box will turn Green(indicating your option or choice).
- For the purpose of evaluation, course/group choice(PCB,PCM,PMComputer) as indicated by the Student in the answer sheet will be accepted as final & score out of 20 Questions only will be counted
- The results of Initial Qualification Test ( IQT) will be declared immediately by clicking on the “Show Result” button. An SMS will be sent to successful candidates who go into the next round(District level competition) based on a minimum ‘cut off ‘ score.
- Based on performance of candidates in Initial Qualification Test, merit lists will be prepared Merit position, with total %age marks shall be available in the Central Admission ‘Cell, SGI TOWER’ near ‘BHAGWAN TALKIES, Agra, after the declaration of result. Students can also visit the “SHARDA Science Olympiad” website browsing for results, after one week of the Test.
- Successful candidates shall be called for District Level Test based on their merit in IQT and shall be intimated through phone, by SMS/ e-mail, about the date, time & venue for the District Level Contest as decided. It will also be displayed on the above website, in due course.
- All the participants of District Level will receive a Certificate. The Top “10” scorers shall be called on the stage for a General Science / Value based Quiz and then the final rankings will be decided and prize for Ist, IInd and IIIrd winners will be decided & given. All the other participants in top 10 will receive consolation prizes. The Top 100 scorers will receive a Memento (e.g. T-Shirt or any other memorabilia )
- Now you are ready for the test, (IQT- Initial Qualification Test).
- Before starting the quiz please go through steps mentioned below……
To start the Quiz/Test
Step 1- Clink on “Start the Quiz” button below, a pop up will appear on the top right hand corner of the screen….. ‘Allow the pop-up’
Step 2-Login with Gmail or Facebook account and allow the pop-up. A Screen appears Click on Google (Red Color ) button. The Screen shot below helps you understand this step better.
Step 3- An instruction page appears. Disregard the instructions and click on ‘Quiz Start’ button(Red).
Step 4- your first Quiz/ Test Section of ‘General Science’ appears with 5 Question options as shown in the screen shot below. click on start button green
Step 5 – Click on the Question options and that question appears. see screen shot below.
Step 6- Click on left hand black round button ( option/radio button(.)). Thus select your answer and move to next Question after clicking on ‘save and next ‘ button, at the botom.